- WHERE: FONDAZIONE CAMPANA DEI CADUTI – Rovereto
- VERNISSAGE and AWARDS CERIMONY June 17th 2017.
- SUBMISSION START: 22nd March 2017 (12.00 AM ROME GMT)
- SUBMISSION END: 21th May 2017 (12.00 PM ROME GMT)
- THEME: “H2O for Peace. iPhoneography for Human Rights”
H2O for Peace – iPhoneography for Human Rights invites a wide audience of social- networkers to ponder on a highly significant conceptual idea whereby, also according to the UNO, water is life, the sap of human existence. Water is the human Right closest to Life. Sharing the supply of this vital lymph can be assured by dialogue between peoples, the circulation of resources. In brief, peace.
- ACCEPTED MEDIA: MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY (No DSLR/Analog)
- THE JURY: ANDREA BIGIARINI (ITALY), President of the Jury, MARCO DI BATTISTA (ITALY), GIANCARLO BELTRAME, DILSHAD CORLEONE, DAVIDE CAPPONI.
- The Jury will select 50 semifinalists
- Among these semifinalists will selected 20 finalists artworks that will be projected at Fondazione Campana dei Caduti in a permanent exhibition. They will be part of a showreel realized to promote the mission object of the contest
- The property of the photos will remain of the artists. The Fondazione Campana dei Caduti will have the licence to use the photos for all promotional and istitutional purposes.
- Any artist may submit up to THREE (3) images (black and white or color).
- The artist must own the full copyright for each entry.
- FONDAZIONE CAMPANA DEI CADUTI does not take responsibility for any traffic issues that may cause the contest site to be offline.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- FONDAZIONE CAMPANA DEI CADUTI is not responsible for the loss or failure of any submission.
- The eventual printed artworks remains at disposal of FONDAZIONE CAMPANA DEI CADUTI.
- SEE DETAILS OF THE TYPE OF NOT ALLOWED IMAGES. The exibition will be open to public of all ages inside so all competitors must follow some rules.
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER
- Partial nudity (e.g. female nipples) regardless of context.
- Frontal pelvic nudity.
- Anuses (tasteful adult bottoms e.g. buttocks/cheeks are ok).
- Prurient nudity (e.g. fondling, implied masturbation, or implied sexual contact between two or more people).
- Sexually suggestive or prurient images containing children.
- Blatant prurient activity.
- Pornography, or images related to pornographic titles, whether they contain nudity or not.
- Realistic sex toys, sex toys in an erotic context, or implied use.
- Frequent or intense realistic violence.
- Book or Magazine covers
- Soundtrack covers
- Paparazzi photos
- Product or service advertisements
- Images for which you do not own the copyright or have the necessary rights.
FONDAZIONE CAMPANA DEI CADUTI IMAGE USE
- The artist retains all copyright for their images.
- Any image used by FONDAZIONE FONTANA DEI CADUTI will be properly identified and credited to its author.
- Participation in this exhibition presumes the artist grants Fondazione Campana dei Caduti the right to use images in publications, events, concerts, live performances and promotional materials.